For centuries, Essential oil has been known for its medicinal value, especially in Aromatherapy. From the traditional Indian Ayurvedic manuscripts and Egyptian hieroglyphics, physicians and priests have been using essential oil for a very long time. Today, contemporary science is rediscovering the ancients' wisdom of essential oils.
Essential oils can penetrate deep into the recesses of our brains, cross chemical barriers, and open up previously closed channels within our minds and bodies. The brain's limbic system receives essential oil fragrances without being recognized by the cerebral cortex.
Essential oils can have powerful physiological and psychological impacts since the limbic system is intimately connected to the unique part of the brain that controls heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels, and hormone balance. The limbic system houses the innermost core of our being's regulating mechanism. Our sexuality, attraction and aversion impulses, motivation and emotions, memory and creativity, as well as our autonomic nervous system, are all housed here. A gland called the amygdala is also found in the brain's limbic system. The amygdala was revealed to play a vital role in storing and releasing emotional stress in 1989. Fragrance or the sense of smell is the only technique to trigger this gland. We may now approach the amygdala to release emotional trauma with aromatherapy and essential oils.
What are the advantages of using PURE essential oils?
- Regenerative Capability: Essential oils can regenerate and oxygenate the body. They are the immunological defense qualities of plants, and their molecular size is so minute that they can easily penetrate the skin's tissues.
- High Penetration of Cells: Essential oils are lipid-soluble and can penetrate cell walls, even if they have become hardened due to a lack of oxygen. Essential oils can affect every cell in the body in as little as 20 minutes and are digested similarly to other nutrients.
- Contain Nutrient-Transferring Molecules: Essential oils contain oxygen molecules that aid in transferring nutrients to malnourished human cells. Because a nutritional shortfall is also an oxygen deficiency. The sickness starts when the cells don't have enough oxygen to absorb nutrients properly. Essential oils work to activate the immune system by giving the required oxygen.
- Contain Antioxidants: Antioxidants in essential oils are pretty potent. Antioxidants make it difficult for free radicals to thrive. They prevent all mutations, act as free radical scavengers, keep fungi at bay, and keep cells from oxidizing.
- Has Protective Capabilities: Antibacterial, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-microbial, anti-tumorigenic, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, and antiseptic are all properties of essential oils. Essential oils have been demonstrated to kill all bacteria and viruses tested while restoring the body's balance. They also have the potential to detoxify the body's cells and blood.
- Produce Pleasant Fragrance: They purify the air by eliminating metallic particles and pollutants, increasing atmospheric oxygen, increasing ozone as well as some negative ions in the area, inhibiting bacterial growth, and neutralizing odors from mold, cigarettes, and animals when spread.
- Has Healing Capabilities: Emotional, bodily, and spiritual healing are all aided by essential oils.
- Fast Result: The bio-electrical frequency of essential oils is several times higher than that of herbs, food, and even the human body. Essential oils have been found in clinical studies to swiftly raise the human body's frequency, restoring it to a healthy level.
What Allows PURE Essential Oils to Offer Such Amazing Health Benefits?
Essential oils are chemically heterogeneous, which means they have a wide range of effects and can serve various purposes. For example, lavender can treat burns, bug bites, headaches, PMS, sleeplessness, tension, and other ailments. On the other hand, synthetic chemicals are fundamentally different in that they only have one action. These oils, like people, can play a variety of jobs, such as friend, coworker, accountant, school instructor, and so on.
It is critical to utilize only the purest essential oils while beginning your adventure into the world of aromatherapy and essential oils. Anything less than 100% pure may not give you the results you want and, in certain situations, can be exceedingly dangerous. Using a brand with questionable quality and purity might lead to hazardous consequences.
Essential oils from the right source come with several extraordinary benefits. When used rightly, They are all-natural and blend well with the human body.
What are you waiting for?