Castor Oil - Organic, Expeller Pressed
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Prevents dry skin and keeps skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Helps keep dandruff at bay and acts as a conditioner for coarse and dull hair.
- Beneficial for eyelashes and eyebrows growth.
- Beneficial against acne, scars, and stretch marks.
- Approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a stimulative laxative
- It may be helpful for cleaning and storing dentures
- Botanical Name: Ricinus communis
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Scent: Castor oil has a minimal scent, characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Texture: Liquid
- Shelf life: Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Castor oil can be used as a stand-alone personal care product as a moisturizer or added to other oils or anti-aging creams, lotions, and body butter.
- Massage the area with the oil and then soak it in hot water.
- You can also massage the oil into the scalp, leave it overnight and wash your hair the following day.
WARNING: Don’t use it if you are pregnant. Castor oil may induce labor.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.