Ginger Grass Essential Oil - Non GMO, Steam Distilled
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort.
- It opens the root and sacral chakras and will release suppressed sexual energy.
- Used in aromatherapy and is believed to be effective at addressing negative emotions.
- Used as an aphrodisiac and acts as a mild stimulant.
- Used to improve memory and communication
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martini var Sofia
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Plant part:
- Grass Color: Yellow to light brown liquid
- Scent: Sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 4.4% Menthadienols: 35.2%
- It can be used alone or blended with other essential oils, such as sandalwood, patchouli, and rosewood, and worn as a perfume.
- Used as a massage oil, added to a bath, or used in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then, apply several drops (2-4) on the location, ankles, and wrists. Apply to chakras/vita flex points. Directly inhale or diffuse.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.