Juniper Berry Essential Oil - Non GMO, Steam Distilled
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The berries are green when young and mature to a purple-black color over 18 months.
- Acts as a natural skin toner and reduce the appearance of skin blemishes
- They have traditionally been used as an aromatic aid to meditation and had remedial applications.
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Berries
- Scent: Fresh, rich-balsamic, woody-sweet, and pine needle-like odor reminiscent of evergreen oils.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Geranium, Marjoram, Rosemary, Chamomile, and Eucalyptus.
- Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil).
- Apply several drops (2-4) on location, apply to chakras/vita flex points, or Diffuse.
WARNING: Juniper Berry can be a skin irritant. It should be used in dilution and avoided during pregnancy.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.