Lemongrass Essential Oil - 100% Pure
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Due to their antibacterial properties, they are used as a natural remedy to help prevent infections.
- Due to its antifungal properties, it's an effective deterrent against fungal infections.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Pain reliever
- Help relieve stress, nausea, anxiety, headaches, and migraine
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus) is commonly known as Oil Grass.
- Lemongrass oil has a powerful citrus scent and is extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Origin: India
- For aromatherapy, add up to 12 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil, such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil. Mix into a warm bath or massage into your skin.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball or handkerchief and breathe in the aroma.
- Massage the diluted essential oil into their temples to help relieve headaches.
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. It is likely to irritate the skin and produce other types of irritations too. Hence it should be avoided during pregnancy. Store in a cool dark place.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 3-5 business days
Shipping: United States (1-3 business days) - FREE
Worldwide (4-7 business days) - $8.95 USD / $1.00 USD
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.