Neroli Orange Blossom Essential Oil - Conventional
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Increases circulation and stimulates new cell growth.
- Can prevent scarring and stretch marks and has been found helpful in addressing skin conditions linked to emotional stress.
- Regulates oiliness and minimizes enlarged pores.
- Helps to clear acne and blemished skin, especially if the skin lacks moisture.
- Regular usage can reduce the appearance of fragile or broken capillaries and varicose veins.
- Other properties include being an antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, cordial, deodorant, digestive, stimulant (nervous), and tonic (cardiac, circulatory).
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Blossom
- Scent: sweet, orange, floral
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Chamomile, clary sage, coriander, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, mandarin, myrrh, orange, palmarosa, petitgrain, rose, ylang-ylang
- Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil and carrier oil). Then, apply several drops (2-4) on the location, ankles, and wrists.
- Apply to chakras/vita flex points.
- Directly inhale or diffuse.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.