Rose Geranium Essential Oil - Conventional, Steam Distilled
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Geranium Essential Oil has a sweet, floral fragrance that calms and relaxes the body and mind.
- It has been used for promoting beautiful, radiant skin, amongst other things.
- Supports the healthy circulatory and nervous systems, revitalizing body tissues; cramps, mood, and edema associated with menstrual cycle; occasional sleeplessness.
- It lifts the spirit and eases nervous tension. May release negative emotions and memories.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Leaves and Flowers
- Color: Pale yellow to greenish-yellow liquid
- Scent: Rose geranium essential oil is extracted from the Pelargonium graveolens of the Geraniaceae family and has a rosier smell than its cousin Geranium Bourbon.
- Ingredients: Pelargonium graveolens. Main Constituents: Citronellol: 40%
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, and Nutmeg.
- Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil and vegetable oil). Then, apply several drops (2-4) on the location, abdomen, and temples.
- Apply to chakras/vita flex points.
- Directly inhale or diffuse.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.