Safflower Oil - Organic, Cold Pressed
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Excellent effect on moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
- It helps with skin problems like scars, wrinkles, dehydrated flaky skin, and acne.
- Beneficial for painful, inflamed joints and applied to bruises and sprains
- It promotes hair growth and healthy skin as it contains vitamin E.
- Massaging safflower oil on the head will improve blood circulation and make hair healthy and strong.
- Botanical Name: Carthamus Tinctorius
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed / Refined
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid.
- Scent: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Texture: Liquid
- Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius
- It has excellent moisturizing qualities, making it an ideal choice to include when mixing a massage oil or preparing a carrier oil blend.
- A regular safflower oil massage for healthy-looking, shiny hair is recommended for people with dry, brittle hair and color-treated or permed hair.
- Safflower Carrier Oil is heavily used in manufacturing, massage therapy, and to a lesser degree, as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.