Virgin Tomato Seed Oil - Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Exceptional for skin and hair health
- The tomato seed oil also minimizes visible signs of aging by reducing wrinkles.
- It helps to maintain healthy glowing skin and improve the quality of hair.
- High antioxidant content assists with skin aging, scars, and sun damage.
- The tomato seed oil also works well to relieve dry, brittle hair-restoring shine and luster.
- The tomato seed oil contains lycopene-rich lipids, which are essential for reducing UV damage and revitalizing the skin.
- Botanical Name: 100% Solanum Lycopersicum
- Extraction Method: Cold Press/Unrefined
- Texture: Liquid
- Color: Light Green
- Scent: Earthy
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Tomato seed oil is a rare oil loaded with nutrients and powerful antioxidants, most notable beta-carotene, phytosterols, and lycopene.
- Numerous researches have shown that the seeds of tomatoes contain essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, carotenes, including lycopene and phytosterols, and other essential nutrients that play a crucial role in the health and radiance of the skin.
- Contains the following antioxidants: Vitamin E, lycopene, carotenoids, phytosterols, flavonoids, and copper.
- Tomato seed oil is an exotic and therapeutic addition to cosmetic applications, personal care formulations, soaps, skin, and hair care.
Shipping & Returns
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Shipping: United States (4-7 business days) - $5.00 USD / $0.50 USD
Worldwide (15-21 business days) - $11.00 USD / $1.00 USD
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return